About Me

My photo
www.leannmariephoto.com, http://www.facebook.com/leannmariephoto
I am a stay at home mom of 3 who is always looking for ways to work from home. I just launched my photography website and Facebook page and am very excited to start this journey in my life! I love coupons, sales, free stuff, and shopping tips. My family is my world, but I also cherish my friends! My mommy friends are the best and some days I don't know what I would do without them. LeAnn is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Friday, November 8, 2013

It's That Time Again!

We've enjoyed another great trip to Disney World, school is going great, Halloween wasn't even cold, and now Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner!  I'm pretty busy, but I will try to share good deals when I see them.  I love to save money, so I'm always looking.

My 11 year old daughter's soccer team got 1st place in their division.  I'm so proud of her for sticking it out so she could share in their joy!

Colds have come, gone, and come back in our house.  It's so hard not to bring them home from school.

I am continuing my photography course at NYIP.  I had to take a break, but I'm back at it now.  I'm looking forward to getting it done and moving on.

That is all for now.  If I'm not back before Thanksgiving, please enjoy your family time!

No comments: