About Me

My photo
www.leannmariephoto.com, http://www.facebook.com/leannmariephoto
I am a stay at home mom of 3 who is always looking for ways to work from home. I just launched my photography website and Facebook page and am very excited to start this journey in my life! I love coupons, sales, free stuff, and shopping tips. My family is my world, but I also cherish my friends! My mommy friends are the best and some days I don't know what I would do without them. LeAnn is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm Back!

It's been a long time, but I thought I should update my blog!  I have been so very busy with kids, activities for the kids, school, and taking pictures.  It seems I don't have time for it all most days.  But, I do what I can in the time I have and the rest waits until the next day.

My 4 year old son had his tonsils out on Friday.  He is doing well now, after a few bumps in the road.  He was refusing to take any of his meds, but we're back on track, thank goodness!

My 10 year old daughter was invited to join Duke TIP.  She is a very smart girl and in the gifted program at school!  Her volleyball team just won the gold at a tournament on Saturday also!

My 7 year old daughter is learning more and more every day.  She has taken the first step to the gifted program at school as well.  She loves sports and is a little social butterfly.

I have been taking pictures when I can.  I just love it!  I still have a lot to learn about PSE10 and editing in general, but I'm getting there.  I've gotten some fantastic shots lately and even did a family photo shoot at a local park about a week ago.  Portraits are not my thing, but I had fun and it gives me valuable practice while building my portfolio, so I'm grateful to them for trusting me!  I've also been contacted by a couple other people, so we'll see how that works out.

My husband has been very busy with basically 2 full time jobs.  With harvest winding down, he should be back to 1 job for a while.  We've missed him around here and we'll be glad to have him back!

So, that is what has been going on with us.  I hope to keep updating the blog as often as I can!

No comments: