About Me

My photo
www.leannmariephoto.com, http://www.facebook.com/leannmariephoto
I am a stay at home mom of 3 who is always looking for ways to work from home. I just launched my photography website and Facebook page and am very excited to start this journey in my life! I love coupons, sales, free stuff, and shopping tips. My family is my world, but I also cherish my friends! My mommy friends are the best and some days I don't know what I would do without them. LeAnn is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fa-la-la! Time to Make Your List and Check It Twice!

The holidays are quickly approaching and I've been so busy already!  I love Christmas, so I can't wait to get my decorations up this weekend.  We may get our first accumulating snow tonight too.

I wanted to tell you about a great place to organize all those gift ideas you have.  Amazon!  Did you know you can make a wish list for you, your spouse, your kids, anyone?  You can also make a gift organizer for all the people you need to buy for.  If you add see something you like on Amazon, just click "Add To Wishlist" and pick who's list it should go on.  If you add their button to your toolbar, you can add anything from any website.  You can prioritize your lists and make notes.  You can make the lists private or public and send a link to your family/friends so they know what to buy for you.  The best thing is, it's all FREE!  So, go to Amazon.com today and start making your lists so you don't get that ugly sweater from your Aunt Gladys again this year!

Here is one of the top things on my list this year!




See it here:  http://www.amazon.com/Keurig-B60-Special-Single-Cup-Home-Brewing/dp/B000AQSMPO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1Z3ENGVDS1922&colid=SJ5OURC2D538

No comments: