About Me

My photo
www.leannmariephoto.com, http://www.facebook.com/leannmariephoto
I am a stay at home mom of 3 who is always looking for ways to work from home. I just launched my photography website and Facebook page and am very excited to start this journey in my life! I love coupons, sales, free stuff, and shopping tips. My family is my world, but I also cherish my friends! My mommy friends are the best and some days I don't know what I would do without them. LeAnn is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Empty Nest

Today was the first day of preschool for my youngest child.


I held it together until after I got out of the building. Yes, I think we were the last parents to leave. Conor did great. He was smiling and happy and looking at a book when we left. Now, I'm home to an empty and quiet house with no toys scattered about and no Disney channel on. :(


I should be out taking photos for my assignment, but instead, I sat here eating cake at 10am because I miss him.  You think it's hard watching your first child go off to preschool, just wait until you watch your last one go.  At least I know he is ok and having a great time.  His teachers are the same ones his sisters both had, so I know and trust them.  I took about 40 pictures this morning, one of which his teacher saw and made fun of me, but I don't care ;0).  I'm still in disbelief that my baby is old enough to be there.  I still remember being pregnant with him and taking Ashley there.  Everyone always made such a fuss over him when he was born.  He was quite the ladies man from day one.  


I can't wait to pick him up and see what great things he made today and hear all about it!  Mama's proud of you my little man!

No comments: