About Me

My photo
www.leannmariephoto.com, http://www.facebook.com/leannmariephoto
I am a stay at home mom of 3 who is always looking for ways to work from home. I just launched my photography website and Facebook page and am very excited to start this journey in my life! I love coupons, sales, free stuff, and shopping tips. My family is my world, but I also cherish my friends! My mommy friends are the best and some days I don't know what I would do without them. LeAnn is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tax Day Freebies!

Here are a few things to make paying Uncle Sam a little easier.



Arby’s: FREE Value curly Fries on 4/15/11 11:00am – 10:00pm.  Details HERE.


California Tortilla: FREE Chips and Queso with purchase on 4/18/11.  Details HERE.

Cinnabon: Two FREE Classic Cinnabon Bites on 4/18/11 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. as part of its Tax Day Bites promotion at participating locations.  Details HERE.

HBO: Some cable companies will be offering a FREE HBO weekend 4/15/11 – 4/19/11.  See if your cable company is participating and find other FREE deals throughout the year HERE.

HydroMassage: FREE Massage!  That’s so exciting that I will say it again. FREE massage!  Enjoy this generosity 4/14/11 through 4/18/11.  Check the details and participating locations HERE.

MaggieMoos: FREE mini ice cream sunday on 4/18/11 from 3pm – 6pm.  Details HERE.

McCormick & Schmick’s: $10.40 Gift Certificate awarded for coming to Happy Hour   on 4/15/11.  Go again on 4/18 and enjoy $10.40 Entrees and Drink Specials at the Bar.        Details HERE.

Office Depot: Photocopy up to 25 pages of your tax return FREE at Office Depot when you present this printable coupon. Coupon expires April 15, 2011
.
P.F. Chang’s: 15% discount on dine-in and carry-out orders April 18 (alcohol and happy hour items excluded).

Shred-It: Shred your important, but no-longer-needed documents at FREE Shred-It Community shredding events nationwide. Visit Shred-It’s calendar to find one near you.

Taco Del Mar: FREE taco at participating locations.  Details HERE.

White Castle: 15% off any purchase through 4/19/11 with coupon.

(Thank you Smart Couponing!)

No comments: