About Me

My photo
www.leannmariephoto.com, http://www.facebook.com/leannmariephoto
I am a stay at home mom of 3 who is always looking for ways to work from home. I just launched my photography website and Facebook page and am very excited to start this journey in my life! I love coupons, sales, free stuff, and shopping tips. My family is my world, but I also cherish my friends! My mommy friends are the best and some days I don't know what I would do without them. LeAnn is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nikon D3100 Review

Time for my first review!  As you know, I am interested in photography.  Thanks to my family, I got a new DSLR last fall.  It was my first DSLR and I didn't have a clue how to use it.  


Ever since I had kids, I've wanted a SLR camera.  I did tons of research before buying.  I narrowed it down to the Nikon D3100 and the Canon Rebel.  Both have great features and both are excellent cameras.  The deciding factor for me was the "guide" mode on the D3100.  Since I'm new to SLR, I need all the help I can get.  I love this feature.  I can be in the middle of taking a shot and hit the guide mode for help.  It will show me how to get the desired effect or it will just do it for me.  That brings me to the next great feature, the auto mode.  Again, I can learn to take the shot myself, but if I'm pressed for time and want a great picture, I just set it to auto & the camera figures out everything for me!  The picture color is outstanding as well as the sharpness.  This camera takes beautiful pictures!  I bought this right after it was put on the market.  I was a little worried buying a brand new product, but hey, this is Nikon.  No problems at all and I love the camera!!


So, if you would like to get your first DSLR, click on the Amazon link and take a look!  If it helps, they have gone down in price since I bought one :0)

No comments: