About Me

My photo
www.leannmariephoto.com, http://www.facebook.com/leannmariephoto
I am a stay at home mom of 3 who is always looking for ways to work from home. I just launched my photography website and Facebook page and am very excited to start this journey in my life! I love coupons, sales, free stuff, and shopping tips. My family is my world, but I also cherish my friends! My mommy friends are the best and some days I don't know what I would do without them. LeAnn is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Make Money by Spring Cleaning

Spring cleaning has begun!! We are outgrowing our house and stuff has GOT to go! Conor's room is done. A bag of trash, a bag to sell, and 2 bags to donate. Now, the rest of the house....ugh.
But - you can make some money by doing it!  What?  Yes, you can!  Here's how:
Sell it - Once Upon a Child, eBay, Craigslist or a garage sale (or garbage sale as my mom calls it).  Gather up all the stuff you think you can make a buck on and sell, sell, sell!
If you think it won't sell, but you can't throw it out, DONATE it!  Good Will, Salvation Army, mom's groups, shelters, or even Veterans programs.  Our local City Mission is great because they will take it all.  Stained & ripped clothes - anything!  If they can't use it, they ship it overseas for people with no clothes at all.  
After all that cleaning, sit back and relax with a glass of wine and a good movie, like The Notebook!

No comments: