About Me

My photo
www.leannmariephoto.com, http://www.facebook.com/leannmariephoto
I am a stay at home mom of 3 who is always looking for ways to work from home. I just launched my photography website and Facebook page and am very excited to start this journey in my life! I love coupons, sales, free stuff, and shopping tips. My family is my world, but I also cherish my friends! My mommy friends are the best and some days I don't know what I would do without them. LeAnn is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Health & Fitness

Those of you who know me know that I have struggled with weight since high school.  I have tried pills, diets, special foods, and exercise.  At one point, I lost nearly 50 lbs and kept it off until I had my first baby.  If you are a mom, you know it's a battle to get that weight back off.  


Well, here I am 3 kids later and it's coming off.  Yes, I've been on the wagon/off the wagon many times, but right now, I'm back on!  I am currently tracking my food and exercise.  I've become addicted to online tracking tools!  You can track calories, carbs, fat, and everything in between.  You can then also track your fitness.  Use food/exercise already in the database or add your own.  It's SO easy and all FREE!  I am currently using 3 different sites to track my progress.  I like different things about each of them, so I'm trying them all for a while then I'll see if I can pin it down to just one.  Here are the ones I use.  Check them out, grab a friend to sign up with you, and get moving to reach your goal!  I'm 15 lbs from mine!


sparkpeople.com
myfitnesspal.com
runkeeper.com

While you're at it, check out a great DVD that I use also!

No comments: