About Me

My photo
www.leannmariephoto.com, http://www.facebook.com/leannmariephoto
I am a stay at home mom of 3 who is always looking for ways to work from home. I just launched my photography website and Facebook page and am very excited to start this journey in my life! I love coupons, sales, free stuff, and shopping tips. My family is my world, but I also cherish my friends! My mommy friends are the best and some days I don't know what I would do without them. LeAnn is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Imaginarium Classic Train Table with Roundhouse Wooden Train Set

Do you have a little one who loves trains?  If so, this is a GREAT deal!  The set is normally $160, but Toys R Us has it on their deal of the day at $95.99.  It also comes with a FREE Imaginarium 75-Piece Wooden Block Set.  Great reviews on it also.  Plus, if you got the $10 off $50 or more in your mail a couple weeks ago, it makes it only $86 + tax!  You can ship it, but it will cost you, so you get the best deal "in-store".  Check it out!



Imaginarium Classic Train Table with Roundhouse Wooden Train Set -  Toys R Us - Toys"R"Us
 

Larger Image





http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3931028&csm=197227338&csa=196766284&csu=1338602&csc=1338200

No comments: