About Me

My photo
www.leannmariephoto.com, http://www.facebook.com/leannmariephoto
I am a stay at home mom of 3 who is always looking for ways to work from home. I just launched my photography website and Facebook page and am very excited to start this journey in my life! I love coupons, sales, free stuff, and shopping tips. My family is my world, but I also cherish my friends! My mommy friends are the best and some days I don't know what I would do without them. LeAnn is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Disney Movie Rewards

Have you signed up for Disney Movie Rewards yet?  If not, go here, www.disneymovierewards.com, and sign up for FREE!  Enter codes from DVD's you purchase, movies you see in the theater, and special codes you can find on Facebook and other sites.  Earn points for the codes, then turn them in for FREE stuff!


Here is a code to get you started:  SURPRISE (3 points)


If you have purchased Tangled, enter your code inside the box and unlock your reward of a FREE Tangled Charm and Bracelet.  You pay shipping which varies by area, but mine was $2.85.  






Don't own Tangled yet?  Get it today!  

No comments: